Students in grades K to 5 are allowed to have in class parties. Student are allowed to have their birthday party on their actual birthday as well as wear their own attire. The classroom teacher will facilitate the celebration.
- Please leave all birthday items at the Security Desk promptly by 1:00 PM on the day of the party.
- Please be sure to clearly label the bag(s) with your child’s name, class and teacher.
- Celebrations are only from 2:00 pm to 2:20 pm.
Please be mindful of the following:
- All food items must be packaged and individually wrapped. Foods such as cupcakes, donuts/munchkins, individual juice boxes, individual chips are allowed.
- Food items such as pizza, chicken, sandwiches, etc. are not allowed
- All participating families must check that all items must have ingredient lists attached to packaging.
- All food sent in must be nuts free.
- Ice cream, ices, and other frozen products are not allowed.
- Party bags and goodie bags are not allowed.
- Students, parents and teachers are not allowed to distribute private birthday invitations to students. Parents must network and distribute private invitations among themselves.
- For any specific questions please contact Ms. Tomblin
- If you do not want your child to participate in birthday celebration due to religious reasons or any other reasons, please let your child's teacher know.
Please complete the Birthday Celebration Form at least TWO WEEKS in advance